Your FL-AHEAD membership provides access to a variety of beneficial professional resources including:
- Free entry to the FL-AHEAD Fall meeting and networking session (may be held in a virtual format due to current events)
- Free entry to seasonal virtual meetings to be held 4 times throughout the year
- Access to new FL-AHEAD members-only shared site with access to best practices, institutional policies, organizational information, and opportunities for training.
- Regional Consortium will be available throughout Florida to discuss hot topics related to your areas of the state
- Access to the statewide network of higher education disability professionals
- …and more
Questions about membership? Contact the Florida AHEAD Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
*An alternative paper format can also be accessed by clicking on the link for paper membership form (Word Document).